Annual Fee: $250.00
01To begin the application process, click this link - New Member Application. Fill out and submit the form, and you will then begin the credit card payment process.
02 Once SCTC has processed the application (allow up to 24 hours), you will be emailed login information for accessing the Virtual Safety Council (VSC).
What SCTC Membership Gives The Contractor:
- Reduced training fees for Basic Plus, site-specific courses, and other non-facilities courses, taken at SCTC. See our Course Outline and Fee Schedule for comparison.
- Able to verify that your employees can take "07" facility site-specific courses through participating safety councils by using SCTC's web services.
- Invoicing for services provided at SCTC - billed weekly.
- Training history lookup of employees - several available queries to provide up-to-date information on training.
- Online registration with available Printed Confirmation.
- Placement on email list for updates from SCTC or one of the Texas City facilities as to important news, changes, etc.
- Online electronic payment on open invoices - showing summary invoice with detail listing.
- Online preview of past invoices.
- Live Support Online - ability to answer your questions or help you find the answer to your questions. Any time that you see the LIVE SUPPORT BUTTON show ONLINE, you can click and have the ability to ask questions of several departments. If the button shows OFFLINE, you can submit an email, and SCTC will respond.